I have been nominated for the Liebster Award. Thank you to Reva, Being Eternal for the nomination. I really appreciate it.
So, when I was nominated for this award I had to do some research to find out what exactly it was. It looks, to me, that this is sort of a “chain letter” type of an award, but in the best possible way. It doesn’t necessarily come from a special group or association, but, instead, it is simply a way that fellow bloggers reach out to and recognize other new blogs. It’s a way to help bolster everyone up in a fun way. So, I decided to take a stab at it.
So, how this works is I answer 11 questions that Reva asked me, then, if I nominate you, you must answer these 11 new questions, nominate 11 blogs, and inform them.
If you find this annoying and chain-maily, feel free to ignore my nomination. I just thought it might be a fun way to help give credit to some fun, new blogs.
Questions asked of me:
- How do you define your SELF? I define myself as me! I’m unique!
- What inspires you in life? Art, family, fun times to come.
- What is your most desired dream? I want to live a happy, fulfilled life with my family.
- Are you a private person or social or selectively social? I’m pretty introverted I would say, but I love to be around the select few I cherish.
- What is that you dislike in others? I try to like everyone … you know it’s hard sometimes.
- How satisfied are you with your life? Very! And if I don’t like something, I’m trying to change it.
- When was the last time you encouraged someone? Hopefully this blog award will encourage someone to continue what it is that they are doing.
- What makes you go crazy? Bad drivers, mean people.
- What makes you trust someone? Honesty.
- What is that something which you cannot live without? Love. Awww…
- How do you feel when someone nominates you for any award? I was very honored! This has been fun.
Questions for my nominees:
1. What made you start blogging?
2. What is your blog about?
3. Has blogging been difficult for you?
4. What have you learned through blogging?
5. Have you made any new friends through blogging?
6. Where do you hope blogging will take you?
7. What inspires your posts?
8. What inspires you as a person?
9. What is your favorite place in the world?
10. What would you be doing with your life if you had unlimited money?
11. Was this award fun or annoying?
If you are nominated for ‘Liebster Award’ and accept it, you are required to follow few rules.
- Write a wonderful blog post about the Liebster Award.
- Thank the lovely person who nominated you. .
- Post a link to the person’s blog who nominated you on your blog. https://paintintoacorner.wordpress.com
- Answer my new 11 questions
- Nominate 11 deserving blogs, who have a follower count of less than 500-1000.
- Create a new list of 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- List out all the rules in your blog post.
- Do not forget to inform the nominees. You can do this by commenting on their blog post. Most importantly, give a link for them to your post.
Nominees for Liebster Blog Award: